Oral healthcare is one of the most neglected sides of the medical sector. Whereas it is one of the most important aspects of a healthy body, overlooking small pain often might lead you to a whole decayed tooth and then Dental Implants Alexandria. People fail to understand that except from brushing and flossing, more other things are required to take care of your teeth.
Let us tell you how many probable tooth problems you can face if you don’t take care of your teeth-
- One of the biggest problems is severe toothache. You might start feeling intense pain between your teeth after brushing or eating something hard. A severe toothache can lead to fever or even pass around the tooth in multiple cases.
- Discoloration of teeth is one of the most common problems heavy drinkers and smokers face. Yellowish stains are visible, and it directly impacts the confidence of a person.
- The bad news no one likes to hear or even feel – cavities. Bacteria stuck or developed by not brushing properly or eating bedtime sweets can lead to cavities often by making small holes and building up in the gaps between teeth. These bacteria gradually destroy the enamel of teeth. Enamel is the hard shell that protects your teeth.
- Sensitive to cold or hot. This can be a result of multiple reasons like weak tooth enamel, roots of the tooth exposed, or gum disease.
- Hyperdontia happens when few extra teeth grow in your jaw other than 32 adult teeth. However, this condition is rare. But, all of these require a professional checkup unless it can lead to worse situations like severe pain, the spread of infection, or even death.
No wonder the need for dental professionals has increased over time; contact us to get in touch with a DC Dentist with over years of experience.