In case you feel under confident because of any crooked or decayed teeth, go for Dental Implants. In the modern days, people are going for implants but the common problem that is being faced by the patients is taking care of the fresh Dental Implants Alexandria. If you have similar doubts follow the guide, we have covered the dos and don’ts of the implants.
- Sugary and gums that could stick on the implants shall be avoided.
- Floss either waterpik or unwaxed can be used, using these is extremely useful unless your mouth can get prone to gingivitis and bleeding.
- Consuming liquid energy drinks or juices to make sure you are getting enough protein. As in the case of implants, eating hard food can be a problem and painful.
- If you still want to eat something, you can go for soft food like soups, mashed sweet potatoes, milkshakes, etc. these are good options for a soft diet, you can also consider yogurt.
- Visit the clinic as advised by your dentist, and inform the dentist if you feel pain that becomes unbearable or any patches of infection.
- Chewing hard, sharp and small pieces of food, like corn, chewing gum, candies, etc.
- Don’t try to use your teeth for a while to open cans, bottles, etc. until your surgery is healed,
- Smoking is strictly prohibited after the implants.
- Don’t go for straws, forks and use any things that can harm the fresh cuts or stitches in your mouth.
- Brushing your teeth, you should also avoid any toothpaste that has baking soda, charcoal or any such activated ingredient for teeth whitening.
When it comes to Dental Implants Arlington VA, after a successful surgery. The essential part is to take care of it. Hence, if you have recently undergone any such surgery. Don’t forget to follow these guidelines for maintaining your beautiful smile and preventing any infections.